A Whale Watching tour by Hawaii Nautical. Back to all tours.
Tour Summary: Cruise along the stunning Waianae coastline in a stable double-hull sailing Catamaran and see humpback whales during their annual migration in the waters off Oʻahu. Enjoy great photo opportunities of these impressive mammals as well as panoramic views of the stunning Waianae coastline.
- Tour takes place on a saling catamaran, which is far more stable than single-hull vessels
- Spectacular coastline views of the wild Waianea coastline
- Sightings are guaranteed or come again for free! If you don't see whales, come back again 1 more time for free! (Rerides only, no refunds. Reride is on trip of equal or lesser value.)
Important: Important: Available only during whale season from December through March
|(excluding taxes & fees)||$99||$65||$Free|
Tour Provider: Hawaii Nautical
Activity: Whale Watching
Tour start time: 1:30 PM
Duration: 2 hours
Departure from: Waianae Harbor
Pick-up available? No. Please refer to Self Drive Instructions in your confirmation email.
Included: Soft drinks / Juice / Snacks / Guide.
Cancellations: Refunds are provided only with cancellation confirmed at least 24 hours prior to a ticketed event.
Read more: about whale watching on the Love Oʻahu website in our whale watching guide.
Cruise along the stunning Waianae coastline in a stable double-hull sailing Catamaran.
Every December through March, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Come along see catch these beautiful mammals at their best on our exciting eco-friendly whale watching excursions.
Hawaii Nautical is one of Hawaii’s largest ocean-activity providers, with a fleet of vessels island-wide serving many harbors across Oʻahu and the Big Island.
They respect the ocean and the ecosystem, and show this by following strict guidelines so that all marine mammals and wildlife are protected. In fact, they were the first Dolphin Smart-recognized tour operator on Oʻahu. They also follow the guidelines of the Coral Reef Alliance, to establish lasting change and promote coral reef health around the world. That includes sustainable practices — such as no fish-feeding. Coral conservation aims to save these valuable ecosystems, unite communities and preserve cultural identity.
Hawaii Nautical prides themselves on treating guests like ohana, the Hawaiian word for family that permeates everything they do, and it shows in the countless 5-star reviews they get from locals and tourists alike.
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding, online no more than 24 hours prior and no less than 6 hours prior.
- Snorkels and snorkel-masks may be brought by each guest or can be bought new aboard, or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup (snorkeling is not allowed during whale watching cruises).
- A strict no-work-while-sick policy is implemented
We are affiliate partners with Hawaii Nautical meaning that we receive a percentage for each successful booking made through our website. This happens without any additional charge to you!
By booking tours through our website you support Love Oʻahu and help us to provide you and future visitors with free and high quality information about the Big Island. Thanks, you guys are amazing!